Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

60 Laps at The Glen

Sat 17 Jun 2017, 12:22

Hello,
I've wanted to host an event here for a little bit now, and I want to relate it to an existing event irl. I wanted one that was an endurance race, but not the full length. So I devised this, the 60 Laps of The Glen.

Cars: LMP2
Alpine A450
Marek RP 219D
Oreca 03 Nissan
RWD P20

Cars: GT
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
BMW Z4
Chevrolet C7.R
Mercades SLS AMG
Mercades AMG GT3
Ruf RGT-8

Format:
There will be a 20 minute Qualifying session, then two 30 Lap sessions
Qualifying: 19:00 BST/14:00 EST
Session 1 Warmup: 19:20 BST/14:20 EST
Session 1: 19:25 BST/14:25 EST
Session 2 goes straight after, with the grid order identical to the finishing order of the first session.

You can run this on your own, or as a pairing.

Sat 17 Jun 2017, 12:25

Team name:
Car:
Gamertag 1:
Gamertag 2:
(Stint schedule):
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 18:37
Depending on when this is I would be into it. I would be interested in running a P2 car.
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 19:52
I'd run the RWD P20 LMP2. What day are you looking to do this?
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 04:17
Date pending I'd absolutely be interested in taking part. Might be a good opportunity to drive a GT3 car in hopes of understanding this GT3 love affair so many people seem to have. lol
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 09:58
Posted by Mr Blonde VDate pending I'd absolutely be interested in taking part. Might be a good opportunity to drive a GT3 car in hopes of understanding this GT3 love affair so many people seem to have. lol
Oh yes of course, I forgot the most important thing, the date
Wed 21 Jun 2017, 23:57
I can dive into this for sure.
Team name: Corvette Racing (VRD)
Car: Chevrolet Corvette C7.R #64
Gamertag 1: MissionBULLITT
Gamertag 2: NA/TBD
(Stint schedule):MissionBULLITT (Full Pull/TBD)
Thu 22 Jun 2017, 09:41
Posted by ThePennyTrader7I'd run the RWD P20 LMP2. What day are you looking to do this?
I would do this if you don't want to run alone
Thu 22 Jun 2017, 15:52
Posted by We1ty
Posted by ThePennyTrader7I'd run the RWD P20 LMP2. What day are you looking to do this?

Sounds good to me. I'd have trouble running both stints now that I have a newborn daughter. That works perfectly. What date are we looking to hold this event?
Sun 25 Jun 2017, 09:18
Posted by ThePennyTrader7
Posted by We1ty

Sounds good to me. I'd have trouble running both stints now that I have a newborn daughter. That works perfectly. What date are we looking to hold this event?
I'm not sure yet. Would like a few more people first ideally...
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 03:47
I would intested as well depending on the date. Although if you plan on running it the same weekend as the 6 Hours of the Glen I can't since I will be there.
Fri 30 Jun 2017, 05:13
Posted by THR WildWin7I would intested as well depending on the date. Although if you plan on running it the same weekend as the 6 Hours of the Glen I can't since I will be there.

Nice, I'm going to be up there Friday and Sunday flagging. If you see this in time and are into this sort of thing go to the Seneca Lodge after they stop running one of the days you're there for a drink. The place is pretty much a time capsule of the old 70's formula one days.
Wed 05 Jul 2017, 09:43
Nice! I went to the Seneca Lodge for breakfast on Saturday morning. I would love to go for a drink sometime but it's just me and my 5 year old son that go every year.

Posted by WGIstation6a
Posted by THR WildWin7I would intested as well depending on the date. Although if you plan on running it the same weekend as the 6 Hours of the Glen I can't since I will be there.

Nice, I'm going to be up there Friday and Sunday flagging. If you see this in time and are into this sort of thing go to the Seneca Lodge after they stop running one of the days you're there for a drink. The place is pretty much a time capsule of the old 70's formula one days.