Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Extra Life Marathon 24 Hour Project Cars Race

Thu 13 Jul 2017, 08:03

Hi guys,

I'm part of Extra Life which is gamers who raise money for Children's Hospitals. They have a yearly marathon to raise money and I am planning a 24 hour race on Project Cars (2?). The event will be 8:00AM EST November 4th to 8:00AM EST November 5th. I am working at all the details but was curious to see how many GSR members would be interested in taking part. The only thing I will ask is that you make at least a small ($5) donation to Extra Life in my name to take part of the race. I will have prizes and hopefully one big raffle event for an IMSA race next year. To check out more about Extra Life you can follow the link below. Thanks guys!

www.extra-life.org/index.cfm

Thu 13 Jul 2017, 16:37
What cars?
What track?
How many drivers?
Thu 13 Jul 2017, 17:01
Same with Dan.
Thu 13 Jul 2017, 20:22
I'd certainly be interested, provided it doesn't clash with anything else. I'd happily make a donation either way.
Fri 14 Jul 2017, 02:00
Nothing is set in stone yet but leaning towards a GT class at Watkins Glen. As of right now only 16 drivers can be in a lobby so if I get more than 16, there would be 2 lobbies. Unless you can set a bigger online lobby in PCars2. Again, it's in the very early stages yet, just trying to see if there is interest.
Sat 29 Jul 2017, 22:05
Awesome idea! I'm interested!