Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans

Tue 30 May 2017, 11:28

I check the TORA site from time to time and I just discovered their 24 Hours of Le Mans (Forza) is coming up June 10th-11th.

Yes, our 12 Hours of Le Mans is June 10th...

However I'm still curious about entering a team (perhaps even 2 cars) just for fun. As most of us are aware, TORA runs with chase cam, assists etc, so we will likely get our asses kicked...though it still might be fun just to take part in a 24 hour race.

Would anyone be interested in joining me? It's 4 drivers per car. I'm known for not being much of a GT enthusiast, but this might be the perfect time for me to give it a try?

A major issue would be arranging stints given we would need to work it around our 12 Hours of Le Mans; but I'm sure we could figure it out.

Anyone interested?

Tue 30 May 2017, 11:32
My only condition for interested drivers would be that you represent GSR well, as we would be guests at TORA. Commit to the stints, no shit talking and no quitting mid stint.
Tue 30 May 2017, 13:06
I'd love to do a 24h race. Though I'd rather it be on pCars with proper lobby settings and run by our good selves. I can see numbers being an issue, but it would be fun, maybe as a
one off event.

With prospect of me still having to run out 12h event solo, I think I'll have decline this offer.
Wed 31 May 2017, 01:10
Posted by Dead Arm TzarI'd love to do a 24h race. Though I'd rather it be on pCars with proper lobby settings and run by our good selves. I can see numbers being an issue, but it would be fun, maybe as a
one off event.

With prospect of me still having to run out 12h event solo, I think I'll have decline this offer.

Yeah it might be tough to arrange. Shame it's not on any other weekend.

I'd LOVE for GSR to do a 24 hour race...hopefully someday it will be possible for us to do so.